Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects

Please share your Sealah Tape projects with us!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alice Inspired Crafts




Hi Blogging Friends,

Sorry I have been away for awhile.

I traveled up to Washington to be apart of a wonderful tradeshow: The Sewing & Stichery Expo in Puyallup. We had a wonderful show and I met thousands of creative women in the quilt and sewing industry. They loved our sealah tape products and we came home with empty boxes. That's a good thing! lol

My daughter just returned from a Alice in Wonderland Craft weekend.

Kay Ellen just emailed me these darling pictures of her creations.

She said she used alot of our Sealah no sew tape on her projects:) What a fun theme and creative crafts! Thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful week,

Dee Waddell
Jodees Inc.




No comments:

Post a Comment