Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects

Please share your Sealah Tape projects with us!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Apron's are in Fashion



Hello Friends,

I thought I would share this apron with you this week.

Have you noticed how popular aprons are right now? I bought this ready made canvas apron at Joanne's Craft Store and my daughter Kay Ellen had fun embellishing it with fabric, ribbon, trim and buttons she found in my drapery workroom. She used our tape to add each item.

This photo and my daughter's blog are featured in Artful Blogging by Somerset Studios 2009 Summer Issue!

It is available to buy at Barnes and Noble right now.

We are thrilled that an apron embellished with sealah tape was featured in her article.

Have a great week.

Be inspired to embellish and create with Sealah no sew tape!

Dee

Jodees Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment