Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects

Please share your Sealah Tape projects with us!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Draperies are installed...



Good morning Blogging Friends,

Thank for all the emails and well wishes on my new blogging adventure.
My daughter KayEllen is showing me the ropes!

My business is filled with fabric, sewing, tape, and drapery installations.

Here are two window treatments that I fabricated and my daughter designed.

The sealah tape always comes in handy, I used the no sew tape on each window treatment.

The board mount valances on the french doors are hemmed with our 3/8 inch sealah tape.



This Goblet Valance I made turned out so pretty. I added the trim with our widest width 7/8 sealah no sew tape.

Be sure and email your testimonials using our products for the website.

Off to measure windows with KayEllen today.

Have a great weekend,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment