Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects

Please share your Sealah Tape projects with us!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fashion Fun Embellishing













Hi Sealah tape friends,

We have a blogging friend Trisha from Vintage Bliss who is going crazy with our sealah tape no sew adhesive ... embellishing jackets, tote bags and so much more!

She sells some of the things she makes and also teachs classes for crafty creative women.

I love the denim jacket she embellshed! Trisha told my daughter Kay Ellen that it sold right away and wished she would have made more for her show.

I get so tickled when I see fashion ideas with our products!

The vintage fabric, rickrack and ball trim is so pretty on the denim jacket!

What a great idea for a decorated canvas tote?!

Thank you so much Trisha for sharing your pictures with us!

Click here to visit her beautiful blog.

Until next time,

Dee

2 comments:

  1. Wow she has got addicted to the tape & why not, it looks great what she is doing, will be putting in my order in soon just got to get my shopping sensation day finished next week then I can start organising myself with other things. Will be intouch Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great mom!!!
    Trisha is having fun and tapping away:)))

    Kay

    ReplyDelete