Creative Crafting and No Sew Projects

Please share your Sealah Tape projects with us!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer News and Projects!



Hi Friends,

I am so excited we have three new publications showing our sealah tape products coming out soon!

The picture of above shows a few magazines that have honored us with a mention in the past!!!

Can't wait to share more about the latest publications but I have to be patient. I will share more details as soon as I see it in print!




I love book marks for gifts or summer projects to make with my grand daughters.

My daughter KayEllen made these book marks with Amy Butler paper products and taped them down with our sealah no sew tape! even the daisy is taped on!! No hot glue friends:)
She punched a hole at the top and added kite string.




Paper lanterns can add a whimsy feel to a room or for a summertime party! This trim was put on with our sealah no sew tape too!

Remember our no sew tape products are sold in 5 yard and 30 yard rolls...just stop by our website and order today!

Thank you for stopping by!

Dee Waddell
Jodees Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment